Our Mission

To gather information about Wanzai, China for families who have or who will be adopting children from Wanzai. To give those families a glimpse into their future and to stay connected by our common bond, our children

Friday, December 18, 2009


We all know how rare it is to see a referral from Wanzai. So I know you will join me in my excitement about a new Wanzai baby coming home to the USA. Go check out the family blog, she is a sweetheart. Stephanie and I have invited her mom to join our group. I so hope she does and spreads the word about our group to anyone else with a beauty from Wanzai....




Congratulations to the family! We are looking forward to hearing all about your girl and following your trip to bring her home.

The Rizzo family would also like to say Happy Holidays to everyone. We have been blessed beyond measure this year.

Sophia Joy JinTe Rizzo 33 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment